some day..

March 21, 2010

I was in a fashion exhibition yesterday at Jabar Craft Center, Bandung - Indonesia. On behalf of Product Design Department Itenas Bandung, we brought out Mix Match Head products for the exhibition. Ssssttt.. It's the sneak peek of our new product. See our page here for further information. ;)




Thank you guys..!! ^o^




Anyway, I met a Korean family there at the exhibition, and finally could say "kamsahamnida" to a Korean. Hihiiii.. Just a word, but it makes me really happy.. ^^ I really want to talk to some Korean people since I started to learn Korean language few months ago. I also could hear some of their conversations. Glad to know I'm not wasting my time learning some other language. :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Dancing Fingers

Flickr Images