Yes, Please..!!

August 10, 2012

One night at early July, me, Sats, and our friends were looking for somewhere to have a late dinner. It's almost 9.30 pm so we were a little bit worried because there's only a few cafe that still open on that time here in Bandung.

We tried Warung Garem-Garem. There was no parking car and it looks very quiet there. I went to check if they are still taking order while a guy came and asked us to come inside. He said it's a little bit late but they are still going to take our order. Waaaa~ happy..!! I like restaurants that have never refuse their customers.. :D
Spaghetti Aglio Olio, Garem GaremBandung
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio  |  28K
Nasi Goreng, Garem GaremBandung
Fried Rice  |  25K
Since we were too starving, I only took these two pictures, hahaa..
Anyway, they said that they are going to have a renovation on the day after and will be close for some days. A few days ago me and Sats went through the restaurant but it turns out that they changed the name of it. I couldn't get it clearly but I'm really sure that it have been opened but with another name. Anyone can tell me what is it and why did they change their name??


>> Warung Garem Garem - Family Kitchen <<
Jalan Diponegoro 3A Bandung
West Java, Indonesia

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ah... Isn't Warung Garem-Garem? It's already moved in front of Advent hospital :) Warung Garem-Garem Family Kitchen :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I have to visit them again and update my post then..
      Thank you so much for the info, looking forward to go there soon.. :)

      Delete

The Dancing Fingers

Flickr Images