Mom's 1st Birthday

September 09, 2014

I first saw this commercial on my news feed on Facebook. My birth club friend shared it on her timeline. I burst into tears when I watched it for the first time. And still sobbing even thought I have watched it 3 times now, hahaa..

For all moms who have faced the most trying year of your life..

Thank you ♥




From the Pampers Japan YouTube page:

"A baby's first birthday is also a mom's first birthday.
This movie is dedicated to all moms who have faced the most trying year of their life.
Women who have faced their first year as mothers along with their babies.
A year filled with joys and uncertainties.
Thank you, for the most trying year of your lives.
MOM'S 1ST BIRTHDAY. Happy birthday mom!"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Dancing Fingers

Flickr Images