Back To Earth

January 23, 2011

Yesss, I'm finally back from those 3d modeling thing that really stole my time for days.. Barely couldn't sleep, blogging, browsing, cooking, or doing anything else, and it also getting into my fitness routine!! Haven't doing it for two weeks is kinda sucks, although I still have time for cycling a little bit. I helped my friends with their final project, hope they could make it to the final presentation on February..

Anyway, I just walking on Style.Com and found this Zero + Maria Cornejo pre-fall 2011 collection. Just thought that it might be nice to wear it on the bike. They look like the ones that I would like to wear on every morning. Simple cutting with earth tones and some simple prints..


Source on: Style.Com.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Dancing Fingers

Flickr Images