Reunite, Reconnect, Rediscover : Welcome Back!

May 12, 2024

Haiiii~

How are you guys been doing? It's me again, finally convinced myself to continue my writing journey. *waving hard XD

For the past few months I have been going back and forth towards this blog, thinking about re-started it all over again but somehow it never happened. Seeing my last post 5 years ago made me wondering, what exactly made me stop blogging that time. I guess some other new things had shifted my habits that had been going on for years, unfortunately that includes my writing and my workout journey.

Oh well, now let's get updated a little bit. For those who might be stumbling upon Smells Like Coffee, allow me to reintroduce myself. I'm Pryta, the shadow behind the musings, anecdotes, and reflections you'll find within these digital pages. I've poured my heart and soul into sharing snippets of me and my family life, from the everyday adventures to our thought about little things around. 

It's been quite a journey since the born of my second child. There were actually many draft post that have not been completed on my mobile notes. I remember that having a second child made me experience many unexpected things in life. Turns out there are a lot of differences between the first and the second child, and nothing can be predicted beforehand. 

Time slipped through my fingers like grains of sand, and before I knew it, days turned into weeks, weeks into months, months into years. But amidst the whirlwind of responsibilities and distractions, there reminded a quite longing, a gentle tug at my heartstrings, telling me to return to what brings me joy: writing, sharing every little things in our life on this blog, just like what I did before. So that one day my family might be able to relive those times.

And so, here we are, embarking on a new chapter together. Thank you for those of you who still put my blog on your reading list. Are you still updating your blog? How do you keep on track in your writing journey? I'd love to hear from you. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Dancing Fingers

Flickr Images