Weekly Watchlist: Single In Seoul

May 25, 2024

I always love Korean drama and movies. They always have the power to twist a human emotion through the storytelling and their cinematography, not to mention the soundtrack, which somehow always fit well into the storyline. 

My pick for last week was Single In Seoul. I watched it on Vidio. I accidentally saw the trailer and decided to watch it because of...


the cast.. hahaa.. XD

also the stories about the writer and the publisher in it.  ;)



I'm not gonna make a review about the movie here, just want to share my watchlist through the week. Or else this post might become another draft waiting to be done again, hehee.. 

But I don't mind your thought, tho.. So if you have watched it, let me know what you think about it. As for me, watching this movie has gave me more encouragement to keep on going with my writing journey. Makes me remember how fun it was writing something and actually finished it. 

:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Dancing Fingers

Flickr Images