Cheese Factory!

July 12, 2011

There is a new fast food restaurant look alike in town, Richeese Factory! Came up there after having a nice karaoke night with the girls and Sats. Since they have a coffee machine, I asked for a hot cappuccino. Not a bad one, but I guess it's not really gonna be my favorite.
coffee

Anyone out there love cheese? Well, I do! We tried some of their cheese cake. They have quite a variety of the cheese cake. We had green tea, tiramisu, and blueberry cheese cake. Taste good, with a really fine prices.
cheese cake

The funny thing is, they come in a tiny size, hahaa.. Look at their proportions comparing to my coffee mug..
cheese cake

With that tiny size and a fine price, you could have some variety of them all at once, just like I did, hihii.. :P
 
Try them out at Richeese Factory.
Paris Van Java Sky Level
Bandung

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Dancing Fingers

Flickr Images