Cute Little Macaron

October 22, 2011

I have seen it before, but ever since I saw them on the Junior Masterchef Australia, I wonder how macaron taste is. It looks really cute and sweet and colorful. I haven't seen any shop that sell them here in Bandung, so when I heard that there is a dessert shop that sells macaron at PIM Jakarta, I asked my sister in law to taste it for me. But, instead of have some of them and tell me how it taste, she brought me a dozen of Bakerzin's macaron so I can taste it by myself last Thursday, (kyaaa!) thank you sooo much! \(^o^)/ *big hug
Finally got to taste some.. (yay!)
macaron
macaron

I love their packaging by the way. ;)
Well, since it was the first time I taste macaron, I was not quite sure about the taste yet. I probably have to try another macaron from different bakery as the comparison. For now I could say, it is sweet. Way too sweet for me. And my sister said that the dozen have different taste, but it was barely have different taste. It was almost the same. I might really have to taste another ones to compare. Perhaps it was indeed just how it taste.

Have a great day everyone! :D

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Dear, mungkin mau nitip macaron dari Paris? Kebetulan saya sedang travelling..

    Ladurée Macarons
    Shipped directly from Paris

    Pre-Order hanya sampai 27 May 2013 jam 24.00 WIB
    Pick Up 29 May 2013 onwards
    Bisa diambil di daerah Jakarta Selatan atau Serpong.

    Box of 8 : IDR 305,000 (box warna pistachio)
    Box of 12 : IDR 455,000 (box warna rose)
    Harga sudah termasuk box dan bag Ladurée yang cantik.

    Pilihan rasa
    - Vanilla
    - Orange Blossom
    - Chestnut
    - Coffee
    - Salted Caramel
    - Praline
    - Marie Antoinette
    - Lemon
    - Pistachio
    - Red Fruit
    - Chocolate Yuzu
    - Rose Petal
    - Strawberry Candy Marshmallow
    - Raspberry
    - Chocolate
    - Liquorice

    Bingung pilihnya?
    Favorit saya Marie Antoinette, Pistachio, Rose Petal, Strawberry Candy Marshmallow dan Vanilla.
    Yang juga populer adalah Salted Caramel.
    Silakan dipilih rasa apa saja, bisa mix semua rasa, bebas.

    Untuk order hanya bisa dilayani via
    e-mail : m@creatifbites.com
    Konfirmasi pembayaran bisa via:
    sms : +628561640077 (akan saya balas sms konfirmasi)
    Order hanya valid setelah pembayaran dikonfirmasi.

    PS:
    Karena internet terbatas, sms mahal, please via e-mail ya.
    Atau sms info alamat e-mail, akan saya e-mail ke sis & agan.
    Hanya melayani pembeli serius.

    http://www.kaskus.co.id/post/51a0d5c...75b4e21b00000e

    ReplyDelete

The Dancing Fingers

Flickr Images