Bake and Cook

May 07, 2011

I am so into cupcakes lately.. Ever since I saw them couple years ago, I really want to bake some, but talk about baking, I need a lot of free time to do that, and didn't really have them back then. And then, I saw DC Cupcakes and it was like a wake up call for me. I have graduated from my uni so now I have a lot of free time so why not I bake?? So here I am finally tried out those cupcakes recipes that I had for years, hahaa..

And here it is.. My very first cupcakes..!!
cupcakes

I didn't have the ingredients for frosting so I just let it be a plain vanilla cupcakes. The next day I brought it to my bf and girl friends and I'm glad that they like it, ohohoooo.. It's simply beautiful and taste really good. I'll give you the recipe later 'cause I need to go now..
Ciao!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Dancing Fingers

Flickr Images