Green Smoothies 101

June 23, 2015

I started having green smoothies last year. Homemade, fresh, healthy. If you are following me on Instagram, you might have find some of my green smoothie recipes on it. Now I want to share some here on the blog, because back then I was too lazy to posting it here. Uploading pictures and recipes on Instagram was so much easier and didn't took too long.

I followed this easy-to-start-with simple green smoothie formula for some of my very first smoothies and for me it goes very well. It could be your guide for a green smoothie 101.


My first-ever green smoothies was made of red spinach, banana and strawberry, with water as the liquid base. It turned out so good! Even Q was also loving it. :)


Beginner's Luck Green Smoothie

Ingredients:
- 1 cup Red Spinach
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Banana
- 1/2 cup Frozen Strawberry

Instruction:
1. Blend together red spinach and water.
2. Add banana and strawberry and blend until smooth.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Dancing Fingers

Flickr Images