Bakmie!! Finally..

June 21, 2012

Remember the night when I was really want to have a Bakmie? Well I finally have it.. Just tried the one at Jalan Riau couple days ago. At first I thought it was a new one, but when we tasted it Sats told me that it taste similar like the on that used to be at Jalan Bengawan. And when I got the bill, I knew that he was right because it written "Bakmi Jogja Bengawan" on the top of it.
Bakmi Nyemek, Bakmi Jogja BengawanBandung
Bakmi Nyemek Istimewa | 23K
Bakmi Jogja, Bakmi Jogja BengawanBandung
Bakmi Godok Biasa | 19K

They taste quite good with quite affordable prices, but... nothing so special that could bring me back there.

>>  Bakmi Jogja Bengawan  <<
Jalan Riau No.183 Bandung
West Java - Indonesia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Dancing Fingers

Flickr Images