Bakmie Oh Bakmie..

June 04, 2012

For me, one of a tough day is when you couldn't have your favorite food at the time you really really want it.. :(
Yesterday I was really want to have bakmie jawa but every place we go were just closed. But it was Saturday night after all, it's like you almost have to struggling to have a great food on Saturday night in Bandung, hehee..

So Dadi suggest us to try Bakmie Rajim at Jalan Pasir Kaliki. They have Mie(noodles), Bakso (meatball), Pangsit (dumpling) and Babat (tripe). Finally I had this Yamin Manis Bakso Babat (Sweet Noodles with Meatballs and Tripe).
Yamin Manis Bakso Babat, Bakmie RajimJalan Pasir Kaliki

Nice noodles! I like the meatball's soup, very simple but taste good. The only thing that made me hesitant was the chicken on top of the noodles. It taste weird so I didn't eat it up. By the way, the portion is quite large so for you who can't stand a big portion, better have a friend to share! ;)

>>  Bakmie Rajim  <<
Jalan Pasir Kaliki (in front of an Indian Restaurant)
West Java - Indonesia


You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Dancing Fingers

Flickr Images