Look..

April 14, 2010

Some things I posted today on my Looklet page..




I'm going to have a design preview for my assignment next week so there are many things that have to be done before it. Those preparing stuff is just makes me dizzy, even driving me crazy sometimes, you know, with the requirements and tensions and stress things..


Make something with almost no requirement would make me a little bit calmed so I decided to doing something with those models on Looklet. Other things could chilling me too, have a cup of coffee, have some nice foods, magazines, also walking on some blogs usually would worked, hehee.. :P

Anyway, it's late and I had an appointment for tomorrow morning so let's wind it up for today..
Oyasumi ne..!! ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Dancing Fingers

Flickr Images