The Dancing Fingers on Etsy

December 02, 2015

If you haven't noticed, I've got a new widget on the side of this blog that links to my Etsy shop. And yes, I finally opened my shop on Etsy, yay!

It took me a long long time to finally open a shop on Etsy. I have been dreaming it from the first time I saw the website, back when I was just graduated from my college - "It would be great to have a shop on Etsy and selling my products to people around the world!".

But then, due to a long thought of so many things - maybe too many, I keep on refused to do it. Until one day I decided to let those crazy thoughts about what to sell, hows the shipping, the packaging, and many other things fly away to the sky and told myself to just do it.

So here I am with my brand new shop that is officially open for business. You can find sets of ready to print hand-lettering quotes to be put on your favorite spots at home or office. ;)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Dancing Fingers

Flickr Images